Posted by MydeaMedia
- In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi.
- The increased electricity used by modern appliances is causing a shift in the Earth's magnetic field. By the year 2327, the North Pole will be located in mid-Kansas, while the South Pole will be just off the coast of East Africa.
The idea for "tribbles" in "Star Trek" came from gerbils, since some gerbils are actually born pregnant.
Male rhesus monkeys often hang from tree branches by their amazing prehensile penises.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
The Boeing 747 is capable of flying upside-down if it weren't for the fact that the wings would shear off when trying to roll it over.
Manatees possess vocal chords which give them the ability to speak like humans, but don't do so because they have no ears with which to hear the sound.
SCUBA divers cannot pass gas at depths of 33 feet or below.
Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an ODD number of whiskers.
Replying more than 100 times to the same piece of spam e-mail will overwhelm the sender's system and interfere with their ability to send any more spam.
Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
- The first McDonald's restaurant opened for business in 1952 in Edinburgh, Scotland, and featured the McHaggis sandwich.
- The Air Force's F-117 fighter uses aerodynamics discovered during research into how bumblebees fly.
- You *can* get blood from a stone, but only if contains at least 17 percent bauxite.
- Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water।
- Until 1978, Camel cigarettes contained minute particles of real camels.
Copyright to MydeaMedia@ 2012